Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

martes, diciembre 19, 2006

Mis 6 W

Why is everything so confusing
Why can’t I explain my thoughts
Why it always seems that I’m loosing
Why that scared me the most

How to be love without loving yourself
How can I trust and not getting hurt
How to be close when you don’t go out of your shell
How can i see through this blur

Where is the answer that I’m looking for
Where can I reach the calm that I need
Where ill finally find comfort
Where is the key to succeed

Who is the real guilty of this
Who can understand all my twists
Who will come and fix this things
Who will guide my way in the mist

When this feeling of loneliness will stop
When my avoiding act ends
When ill accept the help that I got
When this destroying behavior will descend

What is that thing that breaks my nerve
What is the real meaning of this poetry
What can I do to forget the offenses that I make
What it takes to bring back my mental sanity

No hay comentarios.: